The Regent Grand Spa The Regent Grand Palms
THE RESORT AT SUMMERLIN
221 N. Rampart Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89128
Located within 20 minutes of the Las Vegas Strip this 5 star World Class Resort meets old world elegance with new world excellence in a dramatic natural setting. Surrounded by four of Las Vegass finest golf courses this resort features two Regent International Hotels, The Regent Grand Palms and the Regent Grand Spa with a total of 541 guest rooms and suites. A perfect and peaceful escape from the neon lights of the strip.
- Luxurious 560 sq. ft. room with choice of two queen size beds or one king, the hotel always sets the standards for which Regent International has become renowned.
- Bathroom personalized with marble, double vanity and telephone
- Whirlpool bathtubs and separate shower
- Mini bar service
- In room coffee/tea maker
- Iron and ironing board
- High speed internet connectivity with e-mail via 32 inch TV and infrared keyboard
- Personalized voice mail with dual-lined telephones for modem or fax connection
- Complimentary use of Spa and exercise room
- Complimentary shoeshine
- 24 hour concierge
- Aquae Sulis a 40,000 sq. ft. spa with all of the treatments from aromatherapy to herbal loofah scrubs
- Gamble in paradise with a full service gaming casino
- Private 11 acre garden meandering throughout the property
- Relax in the outdoor freeform pool with 25 yard swimming lanes and jacuzzis
- Ceres Organic presentations artfully prepared for a healthy cuisine. Sit back and relax with its tranquil atmosphere
- Parian American cuisine with a sophisticated atmosphere inspired by antique place settings.
- The Putting Green An intimate, comfortable tavern overlooking TPC at the Canyon putting greens
- Café de Paris French Italian and Greek cuisine served by Chef Oliver Valleau
- Chez Napoleon A casual coffee shop with the charm of a French boulevard that is open 24 hours
- Hamada of Japan A world famous Japanese steak house accompanied by a sushi bar
- J.C. Wooloughan An authentic Irish Pub, serving traditional fare and Irish beers and whisky
- Spiedini Ristorante Inspired by the urban sophistication of Milan, created by Master Chef Gustav Mauler
- The Upstairs Market a 600 seat restaurant "buffet" atop the stand-alone casino is designed in five distinct food areas in addition to a fruit and vegetable juice bar and desert section with panoramic views of the city and mountains